To register to vote, check your voter history, or check the status of your absentee ballot
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Election Commission
The State of Wisconsin Election Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- WEC Web site: http://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC - All Forms Page: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong
Polling Place: Jean M. Thomsen Memorial Libary Community Room-please enter at North door of library and exit at the East door of the library for a smooth traffic flow!
Polling Hours: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
There are no more elections scheduled for 2023.
If you are an indefinitley confined voter, you must return your ballot for each election in order to stay on the list. Failure to return a ballot voids your indefnitely confined status, until you renew it.